Easy hard boiled eggs and what to do with them!

Talk about anything. Just keep it civil.
Grammy G

Easy hard boiled eggs and what to do with them!

Post by Grammy G » Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:11 pm

:oops: I just posted this whole thing under "summer reads" :oops: :oops:
Thee really is an easy way to make and peel hard boiled eggs and I also posted a recipe for "mustard eggs" which are something like pickled eggs.. :oops: look under "summer reads" for that too! :oops: :oops: Maybe you will find a good book to read while you munch your perfectly cooked egg! :oops: soooorrrrrrryyyyyyy :oops: :oops:
"If you realized how powerful your thoughts are, you would never think another negative thought."
Peace Pilgrim

wosnes

Post by wosnes » Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:31 pm

It's too late now, but for a while after you make a post, you can delete it. Up where you can quote or edit, there's an "x" for a period of time -- maybe 24 hours? Anyway, you could have just copied the post, deleted the old post and made a new post about the eggs.
Last edited by wosnes on Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"That which we persist in doing becomes easier for us to do. Not that the nature of the thing itself has changed but our power to do it is increased." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

"You are what you eat -- so don't be Fast, Easy, Cheap or Fake."

Grammy G

Post by Grammy G » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:46 pm

I knew you would have the solution! I didn't feel like retyping that whole thing and also didn't just want to delete it.. so I just added that crazy little note under the new topic! thanks..I hope I don't have to use your info, but I'll know where to find it if I need it!! :oops:
"If you realized how powerful your thoughts are, you would never think another negative thought."
Peace Pilgrim