Habitcal tweak: swipe to set multiple dates (broken in IE)

An everyday system, TM, is a simple, commonsense solution to an everyday problem, grounded by a pun or metaphor. Propose/discuss new systems here.
reinhard
Site Admin

Habitcal tweak: swipe to set multiple dates (broken in IE)

Post by reinhard » Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:01 pm

Hi all,

In my fiddling around with a mobile version of habitcal I figured something out that seemed worth adding to the regular version: you can now drag/swipe to set multiple days to a color. This is useful if like me you don't update every day and especially if you're tracking multiple habits in table view.

Note: this is broken in Internet Explorer (IE). The old way still works in IE, but if you try to swipe multiple days the calendar pretty much explodes. I'll hopefully have a fix for this soon.

Please let me know if you notice any other oddities, and if you find this useful or not.

Reinhard

yoozer

Post by yoozer » Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:36 pm

Thanks, that's very handy.

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:58 pm

Glad you think so! Unfortunately there were some other (not just IE) bugs so I rolled it back for now. I think I'll exercise a modicum of software engineering discipline and put up a separate dev url next time...

In any case, thanks everyone who took a look and I'll have something that actually works reliably soon!

Reinhard