Everyday Systems
Home * Discussion Home
No S Diet * Shovelglove * Urban Ranger
HabitCal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterJoin! It's free and easy. 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

This drives me CRAZY....

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gk

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:19 am    Post subject: This drives me CRAZY.... Reply with quote

Is anyone else simply amazed and completely and totally disgusted when you hear about how there are people breaking out in riots or people hurt, tasered, pepper sprayed, etc. because they are in line to buy something or trying to get through the door and into the store first to buy something for the Christmas season?

I cannot BELIEVE that society has come to this!!! I cannot believe that people are acting like this to begin with, but for it to be over something as trivial as getting the latest "cool shoes" or a supposedly cool electronic item for Christmas - PU-LEEZ!!!

Do they not SEE themselves??? They are supposedly out getting gifts for their loved ones.....oh yeah, it's perfectly natural to mow someone over and become rowdy and obnoxious in the process. MERRY CHRISTMAS.

Drives me NUTS!!!!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Everyday Systems Forum Index -> Off-Topic All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: