Too many habitcals

An everyday system, TM, is a simple, commonsense solution to an everyday problem, grounded by a pun or metaphor. Propose/discuss new systems here.
losingforgood

Too many habitcals

Post by losingforgood » Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:03 pm

I just came to a realization yesterday that I've been trying to focus on too many habits all at once. So I got rid of a couple of them and am focusing on the most crucial ones right now. I still have my task lists on my smart phone for everything, but I won't condense any tasks into another habitcal until I 'm confident in my consistency with my current ones. I hope this helps :/.
I Corinthians 10:13-14; "No temptation has ceased you except what is common to man..."

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:50 pm

Good luck! Yes, focus is key. Sorry if habitcal encouraged you to spread yourself too thin.

losingforgood

Too many habit cals

Post by losingforgood » Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:23 pm

Reinhard,

Lol it's not your fault. I LOVE the simplicity of the habit cals. I just have a tendency to try to bite off more than I can chew sometimes when I crack down on myself. But that will only set me up for failure. I've been working on time management and energy management the past few days. I have to say, I've accomplished more this week than I normally do in a day, without driving myself I to an energy crash or getting stressed out. So it's all good :)
I Corinthians 10:13-14; "No temptation has ceased you except what is common to man..."