Face / Nuts

Here you'll find a discussion thread for each of the canonical and major non-canonical shovelglove moves. If you have questions or comments about any of these moves, just update the existing discussion for it. If you have a new move, add a new discussion (preferably with the name of your new move in the title). Ideally there will be just one discussion thread per move that everyone adds to, but it's no tragedy if a little bit of redundancy creeps in.
tomcamfield

Face / Nuts

Post by tomcamfield » Wed May 18, 2011 7:25 am

When I Shovelglove, I like to imagine I'm assaulting my boss. Nothing is more satisfying than the "Face / Nuts" move. It's a simple move, probably combining two existing ones.

It's basically "Stoke the Oven" with a twist; thrust the Shovelglove towards your imagined boss' face (diagonally up, the way you would in "Stoke the Oven"), then retract the shovelglove and thrust it towards their imagined nuts (diagonally down), then thrust towards the face, then the nuts, and so on.

As I do this, I like to say "Face", "Nuts" to aid my imagination and satisfaction. Repeat until you feel ready to face another day at work.

gratefuldeb67

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Wed May 18, 2011 11:47 am

hahaha :lol:
There is no Wisdom greater than Kindness

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Tue May 24, 2011 1:10 pm

This is awesome.

My boss is great (and female) so this wouldn't work for me, but I've definitely been in situations where it might have been of enormous therapeutic benefit. :-)

Reinhard