Matt's routine

Which movements do you do? How many reps? In what order? When? Do you mix in other non-shovelglove moves? Post here or browse to get ideas.
mattman

Matt's routine

Post by mattman » Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:54 pm

I would like to continue the dialy walks of 60-90 mins. At some point in the day I do my push-ups and ab wheel roll-outs. then later on I will do my sledgehammer workout with 10-15 mins of kb swings and clean n presses. I need to work in pull-ups somewhere. Oh well, some is better than none.
two wrongs don't make a right.
But three lefts do.

mattman

Post by mattman » Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:31 pm

workout for yesterday: 500 push-ups done throughout the morning. Mow the lawn. Shovelglove with 20# for 20 mins. My normal SG routine is as follows: shoveling, stoke the oven, a funky arm exercise, tree chops, one arm tuck bales, driving fences, pike pole, exercise with no name.
Some of the exercises get more reps than others, but I work each side equally. The one arm bale tucks are now one of my favorite exercises, they smoke the shoulders. Also a big fan of stoke the oven.
But three lefts do.

mattman

Post by mattman » Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:06 pm

Sorry.......... what I meant to say is that I like the one arm butter churn exercise, not tuck bales. Sorry.
But three lefts do.

mattman

Post by mattman » Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:00 pm

Since work has been very busy(I work as a firefigther in a college town) lately I have had to modidy my sledgehammer routine. On shift days, I will do push-ups and some other exercises inbetween calls. Usually averaging between 200-500 a day, just depending on how I feel. My two days off I walk and do SG. The Sg workout usually takes between 20-25 minutes. Sometimes I include 5-10 minutes of kb swings. I still try to do at least 200 push-ups on my off duty days. Thats it for now. As always, its a work in progress.
But three lefts do.

JoannaAquino

RE:

Post by JoannaAquino » Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:55 am

This is a wonderful workout, I wish I could walk with you! This exercise excellently train you body!