Eleventh year

(New!) Read (or post) about people who have stuck with No-S for 10 or more months, lost 10 or more pounds, or 10 or more percent for their starting weight. Periodic updates strongly encouraged -- you can think of it as "Yearly Check In."

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

DaveMc

Eleventh year

Post by DaveMc » Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:58 pm

I'm a little off-sync, here, because I updated my tenth year check-in just recently:

https://everydaysystems.com/bb/viewtopi ... 13&t=12368

But things are much the same: I'm giving myself a third S day a week, in the form of sFriday, as a help in the not-going-crazy department. But I notice that sFridays are getting pretty tame lately: I might have a couple of small sweets, but most of the serious sweet-eating seems to be sort of naturally drifting to the weekend. I may be getting close to going back to a full five-N-day schedule, as we did before The Event.

Still chugging along, and hoping for the best for everyone! Hang on there! (In terms of NoS, and everything else ...)

reinhard
Site Admin

Re: Eleventh year

Post by reinhard » Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:59 pm

You are a true No-S Master.

11 years!

And a No-S Bodhisattva who returns to tell others of the possibility of enlightenment.

Thanks for posting here, especially since it sometimes takes me a long while to swing by. I really appreciate it.