N-Day!

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

NoelFigart

N-Day!

Post by NoelFigart » Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:55 pm

I know a lot of us Americans might have Thanksgiving leftovers around. While today is an N-day, keep in mind that lots of the leftovers are No-S approved if it's eaten during a meal, on one plate and no seconds taken.

For my own part, lunch is certainly going to be a turkey sandwich. I'm also going to be packing up leftover turkey meat and freezing it, then making turkey stock with the bones and having turkey soup for dinner tonight. All N-day approved and all tasty.
------
My blog https://noelfigart.com/wordpress/ I talk about being a freelance writer, working out and cooking mostly. The language is not always drawing room fashion. Just sayin'.

Blithe Morning

Post by Blithe Morning » Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:54 pm

We have so many pies.

I'm glad we have a lot of the other stuff too. But dang, we have pies.

NoelFigart

Post by NoelFigart » Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:10 pm

Blithe Morning wrote:We have so many pies.

I'm glad we have a lot of the other stuff too. But dang, we have pies.
And tomorrow you should enjoy some!
------
My blog https://noelfigart.com/wordpress/ I talk about being a freelance writer, working out and cooking mostly. The language is not always drawing room fashion. Just sayin'.

osoniye

Post by osoniye » Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:23 pm

Enjoy your leftovers, Noel!

Hope you can enjoy the pies over the weekend, Blithe Morning, or find some worthy people to share them with!
-Sonya
No Sweets, No Snacks and No Seconds, Except (Sometimes) on days that start with "S".

oolala53

Post by oolala53 » Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:28 pm

I have turkey periodically throughout the year. Am away and have no leftovers, but I would definitely partake if I did. Might keep the portions small, remembering that there is a whole eating season coming up when there will be many opportunities to have great food.
Count plates, not calories. 11 years "during"
Age 69
BMI Jan/10-30.8
1/12-26.8 3/13-24.9 +/- 8-lb. 3 yrs
9/17 22.8 (flux) 3/18 22.2
2 yrs flux 6/20 22
1/21-23

There is no S better than Vanilla No S (mods now as a senior citizen)