20 minute fintess solution promtoes No-S

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

Chris Graeme

20 minute fintess solution promtoes No-S

Post by Chris Graeme » Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:02 pm

The word is spreading.....

http://fitness-solution.blogspot.com/20 ... -diet.html

I haven't posted for a while.....but I go back to the Yahoo days. Hope you are all well. Chris (Highcock)

gratefuldeb67

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:20 am

Hi Chris!!!
How are you mate?
Hope all's well over there!
Peace and Love,
8) Deb
There is no Wisdom greater than Kindness

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Mon Aug 21, 2006 2:01 pm

Good to see you again, Chris, and thanks for the link.

Good to see word of the system, like the system itself, making slow and steady progress.

Reinhard

J Ellis

Post by J Ellis » Mon Aug 21, 2006 5:11 pm

I sent Reinhard an email about this just minutes ago. I guess I should have checked the forum before sending that email. :oops:

Joel

friscobob

Great One, Two Punch!

Post by friscobob » Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:44 pm

What a great combination, The 20 Minute Fitness Solution and the No S Diet, both winners!

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:03 pm

Thank you, Joel! Just plowing through my email now.

Your site looks pretty excellent. And if you're running short on material, shovelglove fits into 20 minutes with time to spare :-)

Reinhard

Chris Graeme

Post by Chris Graeme » Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:21 am

Hi there

yeah I'm doing fine - just been busy in recent months so have not been posting much here, but I still keep reading.

Joel - I think your blog is great - I found it via Bryce's board. I know you are bodyweight based.....but how about a shovelglove session sometime?

J Ellis

Post by J Ellis » Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:20 pm

I love the concept of shovelglove. It truly fits into the category of "functional fitness." I doubt we'll ever use it on the blog for one simple reason: the need for apparatus, i.e. a sledgehammer. We're trying to keep the daily workouts as simple as possible in terms of equipment. Pull-ups are easily improvised, and we offer substitutions for them that you can even perform in a hotel room. It's a bit harder to improvise a sledgehammer (though I can think of a number of ways of doing so).

I will, however, post a link to the Shovelglove page under an upcoming workout. I'm sure some of our readers would like to experiment with the possibilities. :wink:

Thanks for the kind words about the blog. We have several plans for expansion in the coming months. Feel free to let me know what type of modifications would be helpful for you.

Joel

Chris Graeme

Post by Chris Graeme » Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:30 am

I will, however, post a link to the Shovelglove page under an upcoming workout. I'm sure some of our readers would like to experiment with the possibilities.
Joel has done what he said he would......

http://fitness-solution.blogspot.com/20 ... n-for.html

VanillaGorilla

Post by VanillaGorilla » Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:16 pm

I found it via Bryce's board
I thought I recognized your name from The Iron Works. I'm BLSHellrider over on ezboard. Good to see you. Welcome back (Even though I wasn't here when you originally were). 8)
Fall down seven times, get up eight.

Chris Graeme

Post by Chris Graeme » Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:58 pm

I'm BLSHellrider over on ezboard
Hi there - yep I get about these forums and post when I'm not too busy with real life.

I thought about making up a name for myself but settled on something that is fairly close to my real name...and I'm the same everywhere to keep it simple.

Josie

Spent some time in here just looking

Post by Josie » Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:25 am

And I think it is wonderful they mentioned our No "S" program. I am tempted to try this workout but I am a bit concerned I might not be able to do the moves they require. I wanted to try pilates but after getting the info and the video I realized these folks are perfoming in a circus ring I can't buy a ticket for! My dear and highly loved old frame just CAN'T adjust like a 20 or 30 year olds. I can bend, I can improve, I can do alot of things and my body will react... BUT~~~
WHAT IF I BREAK IT?? lol~~
Good advice ,yet all in all.. I STILL LOVE No "S" BEST!!
WORK HARD, PLAY HARDER!

david

Post by david » Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:44 pm

Josie,

Pilates is very unlikely to injure you. With a good Pilates instructor the only physical requirement for you to get started is that you can lie down on the floor and get up again. Like most things, the videos don't tell a complete story. Go try out a class--you might like it!

--david