cannabis for weight loss

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

Iris888

cannabis for weight loss

Post by Iris888 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:50 am

I am so obsessed with food but every time I look in the mirror it makes me feel so disappointed on myself. I did want lose weight but can't help to eat and eat more food, I already use all kinds of method on diet like keto, vegetarian, vegan etc. but it won’t work because of my eagerness to eat foods. So, I began to research what can help me on losing my weight and to lose appetite and I saw this www.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/green-lantern/. A report from The American Journal of Medicine explains that regular cannabis use was associated with lower levels of fasting insulin and smaller waist circumference. Cbd and thc are also new to me and I don't even smoke. Alternatively, they've also found new ways to infuse cannabis on food and beverages. If this is true I can't find any solid conclusive evidence that speaks to its efficacy. Any personal experience or testimonial would be highly appreciated. Thanks

Over43

Post by Over43 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:18 pm

Unfortunately, cannabis is purported to cure everything including cancer. I am not a user, nor have I ever used. I guess you do what you need to do.
Bacon is the gateway meat. - Anthony Bourdain
You pale in comparison to Fox Mulder. - The Smoking Man

I made myself be hungry, then I would get hungrier. - Frank Zane Mr. Olympia '77, '78, '79

Lady Crimson

Re: cannabis for weight loss

Post by Lady Crimson » Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:48 am

Iris888 wrote:I am so obsessed with food but every time I look in the mirror it makes me feel so disappointed on myself. I did want lose weight but can't help to eat and eat more food, I already use all kinds of method on diet like keto, vegetarian, vegan etc. but it won’t work because of my eagerness to eat foods. So, I began to research what can help me on losing my weight and to lose appetite and I saw this www.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/green-lantern/. A report from The American Journal of Medicine explains that regular cannabis use was associated with lower levels of fasting insulin and smaller waist circumference. Cbd and thc are also new to me and I don't even smoke. Alternatively, they've also found new ways to infuse cannabis on food and beverages. If this is true I can't find any solid conclusive evidence that speaks to its efficacy. Any personal experience or testimonial would be highly appreciated. Thanks
I've never used it but cannabis has long had a reputation for causing "the munchies." The reputation is so long-standing, it is a motif in many comedy acts. Perhaps you should ask your doctor about your issue.

edited to add: I found this article verifying that cannabis causes the munchies. Per this article, they are researching it's use in INCREASING APPETITE. So it doesn't sound like a good option for your needs.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2 ... 094747.htm

Desert Rat

Post by Desert Rat » Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:23 pm

Cannabis is used to help people regain their appetite in the case of chemotherapy and wasting diseases. I doubt it would be helpful for weight loss when it's used to help people keep weight on.