I'm back (well, on Tuesday)

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

hexagon

I'm back (well, on Tuesday)

Post by hexagon » Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:37 am

Hi everybody,

I hope everyone is well. I've been gone for a while for two reasons, and unfortunately gained some weight back. Why?

(1) I went off of my antidepressant. Bad idea. My energy plummeted and I craved tons of caffeine and sugar, just to keep from falling asleep on my feet. Plus, I felt so horribly exhausted I didn't want to exercise...I just wanted to sleep. It SUCKED.

Now I'm back on the meds and even after two days feel better.

(2) My home internet service has been dead for a while. At work I have a policy of not goofing off and doing non-work stuff on my computer (and I don't have time anyway), so having no internet at home killed my access. Effectively I was cut off from my support network.

Anyway, the boyfriend is coming in for the extended weekend so I won't report until Tuesday evening (don't get to see him enough, so Monday is an S Day). Ugh, I'm looking forward to getting back on the wagon. My gut is jutting out over my jeans again (it wasn't doing that for a while).

Best wishes,

Hexagon

pangelsue

Post by pangelsue » Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:54 am

Welcome back. Enjoy the weekend with the boyfriend and greet Tuesday with a smile and sigh of relief. You are home and we missed you.
A lot of growing up happens between "it fell" and "I dropped it."