Thanks, doing better lately

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

FarmerHal

Thanks, doing better lately

Post by FarmerHal » Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:58 pm

Well thanks to everyone who helped on my 'slipping' thread. I did better yesterday. I did have a healthy snack (apples and cheddar cheese slices, yum!) in the afternoon and that definitely helped.

ALso, got out for a nice 40min walk pushing a stroller uphill around our neighborhood. Beautiful day, 50 degrees a bit chilly but bundled the kiddos up and off we went. They seemed happy to get out of th house too.

C'mon spring!!
{FarmerHal} ...previously Shamrockmommy...
Vanilla NoS... Making good habits.
Restart 12/2015, size 22
3/2016 size 18
1/2018 size 18

kccc

Post by kccc » Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:33 pm

:)

Good for you!!

joasia

Post by joasia » Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:31 am

really happy to hear it!
The destiny of nations depends on the manner in which they feed themselves. Jean-Anthelme Brillat-Savarin

pangelsue

Post by pangelsue » Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:31 pm

You caught yourself being good. Good for you. Do it again, and again, and again. It is much more fun to catch yourself being good than to catch yourself acting like you always have. Both the old and the new Tiffani will always be there. To focus on the old self is discouraging. It makes the task at hand seem impossible because that old personality has so much more history with you. But for you to focus on getting to know the new Tiffani, now THAT is encouraging, motivating and exhilarating. Make her the new love of your life. Give her all your attention. Your husband and kids will love you for it. It's a win, win, win situation.
A lot of growing up happens between "it fell" and "I dropped it."