So many encouraging threads

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

Brandon

So many encouraging threads

Post by Brandon » Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:19 pm

Though I just lurk most of the time, I felt the need to speak up and say how many threads today have been so encouraging to me. There is a lot of positive support to be found here, and I've absorbed it vicariously from other's threads.

I've been trying this for about 9 weeks, and I've been making great progress on my weight (~1 lb/week), but I've had a bad run of failures lately. I was feeling like I could make the weight loss work but had no hope of establishing a real habit until I read that Deb went a whole year without 21 straight days. Thanks to all those who chimed in on W2BH, overly beige, atc55 and Betty's threads recently. Your posts helped me also.

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:17 pm

Brandon,

Thank you for de-lurking to post this. I'm too am really impressed and even a little moved at how people have jumped in to help and encourage others while I was offline ludditing these last few days.

Thank you all!

Reinhard

gratefuldeb67

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:20 am

Yay us!!! :wink:
Peace and Love,
Debs x
There is no Wisdom greater than Kindness