Can't seem to get HabitCal to work

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

florafloraflora

Can't seem to get HabitCal to work

Post by florafloraflora » Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:40 pm

I decided I wanted to try using HabitCal again, to track my progress not just on NoS but also with the journal-writing I'm trying to do every morning. Before I used to think that HabitCal wasn't working because something was blocked at work, but now I'm at home and it's still not working for me. When I choose a tag and then click to show the calendar, nothing happens. I'm using Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.6 with Windows XP. I'm running a Firefox plugin called NoScript, version 1.1.6.12, but even when I try disabling the script blocker, still nothing happens.

If you can help with this, Reinhard, I'd be really grateful.

katie1980

Post by katie1980 » Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:40 am

Wish I could help, but I just wanted to say I hope you get it sorted :)

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:30 pm

Hi florafloraflora,

My strong suspicion is that it has to do with your plugin (or some other plugin). I'm writing this from firefox (2.0.0.6) on xp right now and it's working fine...

Are there any other plugins you are using?

Let me know and I'll try to reproduce your setup exactly when I get a minute later today, including noscript. From what I can see from looking at the documentation, noscript should let you specify exempt sites. Maybe try double checking everydaysystems.com is allowed through, or that it really is disabled?

Reinhard