On Being an Idiot

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

NoelFigart

On Being an Idiot

Post by NoelFigart » Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:20 pm

I know technically you can't fail on an S day, but there is also the admonition that one should not be an idiot.

God, on Saturday, I went crazy with the chocolate, and found myself not wanting to eat much on Sunday until late in the day, and then didn't feel very good after eating. Feh...

You know you were an idiot when you're glad its an N day, just sayin'.

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:34 pm

Hey, it's much better than not knowing you were an idiot -- which is how most of us, pre-nos, were most of the time. Just let it roll off. The less you let it upset you, the less of a problem it's going to be.

Reinhard

gratefuldeb67

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:31 pm

Yeah move on and just relax. This happens sometimes! :wink:
I like N days after a good S weekend anyway.
Have a good week!
Peace and Love,
8) Debs
There is no Wisdom greater than Kindness

katie1980

Post by katie1980 » Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:38 am

reinhard wrote:Hey, it's much better than not knowing you were an idiot -- which is how most of us, pre-nos, were most of the time. Just let it roll off. The less you let it upset you, the less of a problem it's going to be.

Reinhard
Oh, man. That is *so* true!
Pre nos, you'd just eat, feel c****y and then go and do it again! Now, chances are you get back into the N day pattern and think "phew"!

Loving this "diet"! 8)