Starting on No-S...

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

larisa0001

Starting on No-S...

Post by larisa0001 » Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:47 am

I just weighed myself at the gym last night. Either the scale is broken, or I'm 10 lbs. heavier than I should be. And the annoying thing is that I can't exercise; I have managed to injure both my right wrist and my right knee, which makes both cardiovascular and weight-bearing exercise pretty much impossible. Shovelgloving, too, alas. Pretty much the only thing I can do these days is gentle walking. And one-handed weight exercises.

So, as of 9:44pm tonight, I am starting the No-S diet. I'm not sure how I'll apply the rule in question to my life; being a law student, I'm inclined to quibble over technicalities (hey, that's what they teach us...) But I will at least give it a good try.

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:45 pm

Welcome (to no-s) Larissa!

Sorry about your injuries... I guess vertical urban ranger is out of the question for now?

Reinhard

larisa0001

Post by larisa0001 » Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:18 pm

reinhard wrote:Welcome (to no-s) Larissa!

Sorry about your injuries... I guess vertical urban ranger is out of the question for now?

Reinhard
For now, alas, I'm operating under the assumption that it is. I'll try it again after resting for a while and see if it goes any better.

I'm still trying to figure out whether sweet tea and bread (standard Russian way of finishing any meal) qualifies as a "sweet". I have the feeling that it probably does - alas.