too much

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

laura99

too much

Post by laura99 » Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:59 am

i pigged out last night, god i fell guilty. normally i would keep on eating through the whole weekend but i'm gonna start fresh today and just have some popcorn tonight and pretend that i didn't go nuts. hows everyone else doing? 8)

apple

Post by apple » Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:44 am

I ate fast food late last night, which was a first in many months. Was looking forward to it too, and enjoyed the food. My body did not handle the fat too well though, and I felt quite sick afterwards.
Plus had chocolate, fancy coffee, and a dessert during the day.

So I'm keeping the Sunday pretty simple. Plenty of fruit and water, and maybe in the afternoon a cup of tea with a cookie.

ou812

Post by ou812 » Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:25 am

Had a similar experience with fast food recently on a road trip. I usually pack food because I hate having to rely on fast food. It wrecked my digestive system for the entire next day. I thought that I would enjoy it more than I did.

Over43

Post by Over43 » Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:21 pm

apple wrote:I ate fast food late last night, which was a first in many months. Was looking forward to it too, and enjoyed the food. My body did not handle the fat too well though, and I felt quite sick afterwards.
Plus had chocolate, fancy coffee, and a dessert during the day.

So I'm keeping the Sunday pretty simple. Plenty of fruit and water, and maybe in the afternoon a cup of tea with a cookie.
Every now and then a McDonalds trip sounds like fun. And then for the next few hours after the Big MAc I usually feels like poop. Last time I really felt that way was after a cheeseburger at Arctic Circle. So I can empathize with what you went through last evening.

O43
Bacon is the gateway meat. - Anthony Bourdain
You pale in comparison to Fox Mulder. - The Smoking Man

I made myself be hungry, then I would get hungrier. - Frank Zane Mr. Olympia '77, '78, '79

apple

Post by apple » Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:04 am

It probably also had to do with the fact that it was nearly midnight, and I'd had eaten a good, filling dinner already.

My stomach does not like too much grease, so next time I'll just order only fries or only chili cheese things, not all of it together. But it's not a fun way to learn. :(