grrrrrr

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

laura99

grrrrrr

Post by laura99 » Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:58 pm

i just ate not 1 ,not 2 ,7! 7 cupcakes! i feel so crappy, grrrr why did i do that now i have a stomach ach. i'm determined to get this junk food addiction under control. :cry:

FarmerHal

Post by FarmerHal » Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:50 am

Ouch.

Well, learn from this oopsie and try to move on- start with the very next meal.

This comes from experience. Lost 20lbs in a year (slow but sure) and have been struggling with my N days as well.

Take it one meal at a time.

:)
{FarmerHal} ...previously Shamrockmommy...
Vanilla NoS... Making good habits.
Restart 12/2015, size 22
3/2016 size 18
1/2018 size 18

silverfish

Post by silverfish » Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:19 am

Seriously - I found the trick was (if it was an S Day) to eat the cupcakes and not feel guilty. Eat 2. Eat 7. Eat the whole batch. You can let yourself not feel guilty. However, you have less control over whether you feel physically ill :)
A couple bouts of misery and the junkfood addiction will start to regulate itself. Don't stress about it - that's not what S days are there for.

Someone once said that a diet doesn't make you live longer - it only makes it feel longer. NoS lets you eat without worrying about it (once you work out you can't starve to death in four hours).

I hope the cupcakes tasted very, very good!