Wow!!!

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

Elizabeth 7

Wow!!!

Post by Elizabeth 7 » Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:50 pm

OK, I lurk a lot, at least for the last few months. (Hi! :) )But I just HAD to post this... because it is exciting, and as far as I can tell, no one here has mentioned it yet.

I just went over to Amazon and is says there are only three books left-- more on the way. And the sales rank is in the 6,000's.

WHat happened?! THis is fantastic!! Congratulations!!!

P.S. I have read the book (I tend to devour them); I loved it! And on an unrealted note, frankly, the part about eating when you are not supposed to being not so much comforting but really an expression of self-hatred reaaallly struck a chord for me-- but not so much about eating, but about PROCRASTINATION. Taking that away was worth the price of the book alone for me.

OK, Back to lurking. ;)

kccc

Post by kccc » Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:08 pm

Don't go back to lurking. Now that you've blown your cover, join the group. :)

And welcome.

MerryKat

Post by MerryKat » Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:38 pm

Welcome Elizabeth 7
Hugs from Sunny South Africa
Vanilla No S with no Sugar due to Health issues - 11 yrs No S - September 2016 (some good, some bad (my own doing) but always the right thing for me!)

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:18 pm

The amazon sales rank bounces around a lot. I've had to forbid myself from looking at it more than a couple times a day because it was making me crazy (kind of like stock/scale checking :-)).

Thanks for de-lurking! And thanks for the kind words about the book.

Reinhard

P.S. if you cross post your "P.S." as an amazon.com review, my sales rank might go even higher :-)