This is it for me, the last "diet" I will ever do!

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

Nossuzy

This is it for me, the last "diet" I will ever do!

Post by Nossuzy » Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:19 am

Thanks so much Reinhard, this makes so much sense, it seems like how everyone should be eating. It just makes it so there are "rules" for those of us who have trouble with moderation or bingeing issues with sweets, etc and then having guilt issues with it.

I do believe I have found the diet that lets me have my cake and eat it too! :lol:
"Whew, glad I knew about beets. They would have killed me for sure."

FarmerHal

Post by FarmerHal » Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:57 pm

Welcome!

This has been my last "diet" for the past 15 months and I see no signs of stopping now :)
{FarmerHal} ...previously Shamrockmommy...
Vanilla NoS... Making good habits.
Restart 12/2015, size 22
3/2016 size 18
1/2018 size 18

tgp157

Post by tgp157 » Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:07 pm

I'm with you Suzy--This is the LAST diet I will ever do. Today is my 5th Day On Habit & I'm loving it. I did not eat near as much over the weekend as I thought I would. I snacked & had sweets but no seconds. Finally, something liveable. I so look forward to health & slimness & freedom from food. Thanks Reinhard for putting this into words & sharing it. :D
Pam
A Success Story in the Making
NoS-ing since 6/1/09

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:22 pm

You are very welcome, Nossuzy. I hope you'll continue to find No S useful in the months/years/decades to come.

Congratulations on making it to your 5th day "on habit," tgp157. Get enough of these under your belt and it becomes very, very easy.

15 months, Tiffani! Time flies. Congratulations!

Reinhard

Jamiebf

Post by Jamiebf » Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:41 pm

I agree with you all . I hope this is the last diet I do in my lifetime. I am sick the food consuming my every thought and mood. I feel a freedom in only one week. I too found that the weekend was great. I enjoyed a great dinner celabration with my son and his wife, he got his masters!! I found I did not over eat as I thought I would. Now I just need to stop being a slave to my scales. Thanks to you all!!