It's time to go beyond print media

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

lmt2pt

It's time to go beyond print media

Post by lmt2pt » Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:28 pm

I was flipping through channels over the weekend and came across a show on Fit TV called "Fit TV's Diet Doctor" where a doctor disects the major fad diets and helps a newbie start on the plan. From what I can tell they aren't airing or filming any new episodes. However it did make me think we need to get Reinhard on television.
Heather

wosnes

Post by wosnes » Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:33 pm

I was thinking that, too.
"That which we persist in doing becomes easier for us to do. Not that the nature of the thing itself has changed but our power to do it is increased." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

"You are what you eat -- so don't be Fast, Easy, Cheap or Fake."

Nichole

Post by Nichole » Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:17 pm

I'm sure a Today Show appearance isn't far off, once they catch wind!
"Anyone can cook." ~ Chef Gusteau, Ratatouille

wosnes

Post by wosnes » Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:47 pm

The Today Show has a segment on Monday's called The Joy Fit club and it's about people, usually women who have lost weight and kept it off. The "how" doesn't matter as much as the fact that they did it. Quite a few as of late have used their own programs or just common sense.

We need someone on The Joy Fit Club.
"That which we persist in doing becomes easier for us to do. Not that the nature of the thing itself has changed but our power to do it is increased." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

"You are what you eat -- so don't be Fast, Easy, Cheap or Fake."

swimfit

Post by swimfit » Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:47 pm

I think on the Joy Fit Club you have to have lost 100 lbs or more. Has anybody that you know of lost that much with No Sing? I bet some are close! :-)