5 donated. 22 to go.

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

Lilly

5 donated. 22 to go.

Post by Lilly » Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:09 pm

I dropped off 5 New diet books at the library today. I have 22 more books to donate. I took the advice of another no ser and wrote www.nosdiet in every one. :D

wosnes

Post by wosnes » Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:40 pm

Good for you! What a great idea!
"That which we persist in doing becomes easier for us to do. Not that the nature of the thing itself has changed but our power to do it is increased." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

"You are what you eat -- so don't be Fast, Easy, Cheap or Fake."

jules

Post by jules » Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:00 pm

haha. I thought the writing www.nosdiet.com in all the donated diet books was HILARIOUS. Glad to see someone else doing it.

I never tried a formal "diet plan" before so I don't have tons and tons of diet books. The only one I bought in the past was the French Women Don't Get Fat. A lot of the advice there is common sense, much like No S. At any rate, that's a book I am keeping. As well as the No-S book when it arrives.

I just wish that I'd really started No-S when I first learned of it about 3 years ago. I have no doubt that I'd be in better shape today if I had.

jules

Lilly

Post by Lilly » Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:06 pm

I have posted quite a bit today. It is my hope that the No S Diet is takn seriously. It is my hope that many people will be saved YEARS of being misled by all the "new diet" :( information that is coming out in book form, almost weekly. It is insideous how easy it is to get "addicted" to diets.

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:17 pm

haha. I thought the writing www.nosdiet.com in all the donated diet books was HILARIOUS.
And appropriate, given that the author is an ex-librarian. :-)

Reinhard

Lilly

Post by Lilly » Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:58 pm

Excellent point Reinhard.
BTW...I write with red pen in bold letters www.nosdiet.com right above the Table Of Contents. I don't fool around! :lol: