Is it true?

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

Deb

Is it true?

Post by Deb » Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:37 pm

Is it true that I don't actually have to spend my entire Sunday preparing special food for the week that I have to lug around in my car? That I can eat real, normal food anytime???? I'm excited, but skeptical. My family is so non-routine and on the go, it's impossible for me to stick to anything specific for long. And when I do go off, even a little, I take that to be a free card and say heck with it for the rest of the day, and then that inevitably sends me kicking myself. Will this way of thinking stop the madness???! I'm giving it a go!
Deb

wosnes

Post by wosnes » Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:52 pm

It's true! Liberating, isn't it?
"That which we persist in doing becomes easier for us to do. Not that the nature of the thing itself has changed but our power to do it is increased." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

"You are what you eat -- so don't be Fast, Easy, Cheap or Fake."

sweetsong32

Post by sweetsong32 » Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:58 pm

Yes, its true, and isn't it wonderful?? This is my first week on this new way of eating and I love it.
It has been so freeing. I cook 'normal'. Although I am trying to make healthier choices, like whole grain pastas and bread istead of white, and fresh veggies, if possible.
Welcome! Looking forward to hearing about your progress! :D

blueskighs

Post by blueskighs » Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:09 am

Is it true that I don't actually have to spend my entire Sunday preparing special food for the week that I have to lug around in my car?
yes! Yes! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
it's impossible for me to stick to anything specific for long. And when I do go off, even a little, I take that to be a free card and say heck with it for the rest of the day,
well then just don't do that anymore :wink:
actually I can TOTALLY RELATE ... but you might find yourself to be VERY PLEASANTLY SURPRISED... NOS is very different,

Blueskighs
www.nosdiet.blogspot.com Where I blog daily about my No S journey