Wish me luck!!!

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

bettyp

Wish me luck!!!

Post by bettyp » Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:22 pm

this is day 1 for me !! :D :D
Very excited to do this !!!

betty
Less is More

Beckycan

Post by Beckycan » Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:45 pm

Good luck Betty! Today is my 1st day too. I just read about No S in the Woman's world magazine and then found the website last evening and decided to GO FOR IT!

Have a great Nosday!

Becky
SW 295
CW 292
GW 175

A turtle travels only when he sticks his neck out. Korean Proverb

TingTing

Post by TingTing » Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:11 pm

Good luck to you! Today is my first day too. So far, I'm doing okay. I am a little worried about tonight since I find myself snacking the most at night.

Wish me luck too! :)

bettyp

Post by bettyp » Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:57 pm

Thank you !!! So far a No "S" Day !!!

Ting , you can do it !! Come on !!!
Less is More

Jamiebf

Yes

Post by Jamiebf » Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:01 am

Good luck to you all. I am on day 14 and I can tell it is great. Remember the weight loss is secondary to the freedom you will feel. No more obsessing, no more emotional eating, no more hating yourself for failing. It feels great and even I can stick with it.

Melsie52

2nd Day

Post by Melsie52 » Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:43 am

This is my 2nd day and I feel great. I have to do my S days on Tuesday and Wednesday because that is my husband's day off and it feels like a weekend to me. This just keeps getting better. Best of luck to you all. Just very liberating for us all.

Melanie in Colorado 8)
Life for me is a bowl of cherries=Enjoy them on one plate. :)
Wght: 165

Started No S on 4/11/08

Beckycan

Post by Beckycan » Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:15 pm

Well how did it go? I was really craving something sweet at supper, so I put a single serving bag of my grandkids fruit snacks on my plate! I think there was like 6 pieces in the bag. Sure was better for me than the leftover birthday cake and ice cream I was eyeing!

Day 2 off to a good start!

Becky
SW 295
CW 292
GW 175

A turtle travels only when he sticks his neck out. Korean Proverb

cornelia

2nd day

Post by cornelia » Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:08 pm

I joined several days before I actually started the diet, because I wanted to read and ask a few questions first. This is my second day and I can't believe how yesterday went. I didn't even want to snack. I guess just knowing I couldn't was enough to satisfy my brain. Unbelievable for me. I love popcorn and eat it EVERY day. Not yesterday. I really think I can eat this way and not get tired of it. Knowing I can have a little popcorn on Saturday suits me fine. Just hope the weight comes off gradually. I'm not in a big hurry, but I like to see a little progress. I can't believe this diet has been out there and I have missed it. If I can just get rid all the baggage I am carrying regarding the other diet rules and regulations, I will be content with this. :)