WW article

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

Mandy's Mission

WW article

Post by Mandy's Mission » Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:39 pm

I just read about this diet in the WW magazine... I am eager to get started! I had been doing Weight Watchers since September and even though it worked...it is a real pain having to keep up and count points. This plan sounds fool proof!! :D

Too solid flesh

WW article

Post by Too solid flesh » Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:56 pm

Welcome!

NoS works, and after the first three weeks it is amazing how the new habits set in.

Good luck, and keep posting.

Lilly

Post by Lilly » Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:12 am

Welcome Mandy. You are going to love NoSing.

Dawn

Post by Dawn » Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:52 pm

I've done WW a few times and did well, but I found I became more obessed about food, calories, fat grams etc. than ever before. My absolute favorite part of this plan is that I can think of food in a healthy and fun way. I love to eat and cook and entertain and now I can do these things guilt free. I used to wake up feeling guilty everyday about what I ate or didn't eat the day before. Getting rid of that guilt alone makes me feel at least 10 pounds lighter. But don't look at your time at WW as a waste, you can apply a lot of what you learned there to this plan.

Good luck.
Dawn

Bumpkyns

Post by Bumpkyns » Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:12 pm

This is the only thing I've ever committed to that I see hope in...and that says an encyclopedia's worth to me.
Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

Nichole

Post by Nichole » Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:18 pm

What I love about this diet is I've lost weight and I can keep it off because it's so easy I can memorize the rules, non-restricting, easy, I can eat what I want, I don't have to cut out sweets from my life totally, it's easy, it's getting me off of my bad habits... and did I mention it's EASY? :)

(Well sometimes it's hard when you get some afternoon hunger, but I mean it's really easy to follow.)
"Anyone can cook." ~ Chef Gusteau, Ratatouille

Mandy's Mission

Post by Mandy's Mission » Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:39 pm

Dawn wrote:I've done WW a few times and did well, but I found I became more obessed about food, calories, fat grams etc. than ever before. My absolute favorite part of this plan is that I can think of food in a healthy and fun way. I love to eat and cook and entertain and now I can do these things guilt free. I used to wake up feeling guilty everyday about what I ate or didn't eat the day before. Getting rid of that guilt alone makes me feel at least 10 pounds lighter. But don't look at your time at WW as a waste, you can apply a lot of what you learned there to this plan.

Good luck.
Thanks for the encouragement!! I really enjoy cooking and entertaining as well and I think this will still offer me the flexibility to do so.... I feel you on the "obsessing" about food and calories... Points, Points, Points drove me CrAzY!!!!