THIS IS A MIRACLE !

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

foxylady

THIS IS A MIRACLE !

Post by foxylady » Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:40 pm

Wow! I feel SOOOO much better about myself and my prospects for success in meeting my weight loss goals. Today is my sixth day on habit and I feel wonderful. It was a great weekend ... my first two S days were both moderate and stress free NATURALLY. I could hardly believe it, since I wasn't sure how I would feel before hand. Weekends have been sometimes hazardous for me food wise.

My clothes already fit differently.... less snug on the upper arm area, and less tight around my middle.

All of this is great, but the really important thing is the way I feel emotionally, even spiritually. Can you separate those two areas of life? In my opinion... no. So that is why I call what the No S Diet is doing for me, a miracle!

How to thank you Reinhard?
Foxylady
Within your weakness, there lies your strength...... sleeping. ( Sylvia Brown's grandmother )

sandooch

Post by sandooch » Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:57 pm

I'd call it a miracle, too. Welcome to the board!

Sandy

foxylady

Post by foxylady » Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:21 pm

Many thanks.

Foxylady :D
Within your weakness, there lies your strength...... sleeping. ( Sylvia Brown's grandmother )

tgp157

Post by tgp157 » Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:07 pm

I agree w/you 100% Foxylady. Welcome!!! I just started 4/3/08. Feeling & doing great. I feel more optimistic about this way of eating than any I have tried before. It's ingenious.
Pam
A Success Story in the Making
NoS-ing since 6/1/09

foxylady

Post by foxylady » Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:44 pm

Good for you Pam .... it's great that you've been nos..ing for more than a month! I wonder if you are reading, or have read Reinhard's book? I'm reading it now and enjoying it immensely. It reinforces all that I,m doing and feeling nicely. Plus it really educates you on many different levels. I feel as though I should highlight all important passages. But then I'de be highlighting the entire book!

Have another great "on habit day."
Kathleen ( Foxylady )

blueskighs

Post by blueskighs » Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:38 am

Kathleen,

Starting No S has been hugely transformational and *spiritual* for me too. I wasn't expecting it but as my food is simple, ordered and normal there is all this excesss time and energy, and it is going out to other parts of my life now,

Blueskighs
www.nosdiet.blogspot.com Where I blog daily about my No S journey