Is it just me or........

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

cornelia

Is it just me or........

Post by cornelia » Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:39 pm

This way of eating is just amazing me. As I go along, I am noticing some pretty big changes in my preferences. For as long as I can remember, I have eaten popcorn nearly every night for a snack. Popcorn was usual, but anything that didn't get up and walk away was in jeopardy around me. I missed it at first, but as the days go by, I care less and less about it. I find myself not wanting to snack or have seconds even on my s days. I'm just not interested in feeling that stuffed. My whole mind set is changing and I'm not even having to work at it. It is just happening. I am so happy with this way of eating. Anyone else experiencing these changes?

sweetsong32

Post by sweetsong32 » Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:58 pm

Yes, I too have noticed changes. I was an avid soda (dr. pepper, coke) drinker. I really thought it would be hard to give them up. But it wasnt. I dont even miss them. NOW I do drink JUST ONE DIET dr. pepper daily with lunch. That is it. But I dont miss the sweet sodas at all.
Today (my 15th day) I actually left half of my supper on my plate. My appetite has definitely decreased.

YES< I agree, this way of eatingis amazing and wonderful!!
"Teaching that impacts is not head to head but heart to heart."

blueskighs

Post by blueskighs » Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:45 am

cornelia,

I am experiencing these kinds of changes as well. This saturday my honey took me out for a nice italian dinner and I didn't order dessert. I just didn't want any more to eat. If you knew me you would understand this beyond amazing.

Also, when it's not meal times on N days it is much easier to refocus and get on with the business of living.

And sometimes I just eat less food at a meal.

As you say all of this is happening without any exerted will or effort on my part. Other than doing three plates a day and enjoying my S days these other changes are just taking place. Also slowing down naturally when I eat and savoring my food more. It's just wonderful,

Blueskighs
www.nosdiet.blogspot.com Where I blog daily about my No S journey

wosnes

Post by wosnes » Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:32 am

I've always been a cola drinker. Even prior to No-S, my consumption had decreased dramatically, but I still drank one every now and again. What I've noticed is that they, like so many other things, just don't taste good anymore.
"That which we persist in doing becomes easier for us to do. Not that the nature of the thing itself has changed but our power to do it is increased." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

"You are what you eat -- so don't be Fast, Easy, Cheap or Fake."

patticake

Blueskighs Blog

Post by patticake » Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:13 am

Hi Blueskighs,
Your blog is so interesting. The pictures are beautiful.Thank you so much for sharing. God Bless on you NoS journey. Patti

blueskighs

Post by blueskighs » Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:09 am

awshucks Patti thank you!

Blueskighs
www.nosdiet.blogspot.com Where I blog daily about my No S journey