Yeah, the weekend is over and I wasn't an idiot!

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

Laff

Yeah, the weekend is over and I wasn't an idiot!

Post by Laff » Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:05 pm

Did I enjoy it? Yes! Would I do it the same way? Yes!
On Saturday I had an orange in the middle of the day (crazy kid, I know) and I had an extra slice of bread with dinner and 4 almonds, just cause.
On Sunday I made myself 3 pieces of wonderful French Toast for breakfast and had it with butter and Maple Syrup. So good! We were out for dinner and although everything fit on the plate there were fries which I usually would not choose. I had a glass of pinapple juice in the evening.

Next weekend we are going away for the weekend for a family birthday so I know it will look a bit different.
Gotta smile. Laff

Achieving begins with believing!

CatholicCajun

Post by CatholicCajun » Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:25 pm

Laff, congratulations! I was an idiot this weekend, sort of. I had a little more sweets than I should have, but it's back to NO S this morning. God BLess.
Je'sus, j'Ai Confiance dans Vous

Tink

Post by Tink » Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:34 pm

Way To Go Laff!!!! :D Excellent choices, i find i am much more fussy when choosing my treats....and that is a major change for me!!

blueskighs

Post by blueskighs » Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:48 am

I agree ... you were absolutely NOT AN IDIOT this weekend .. it sounds like you did wonderful and that best of all, you ENJOYED it,

Blueskighs
www.nosdiet.blogspot.com Where I blog daily about my No S journey

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:05 pm

Congratulations! Especially on the enjoyment! (amazing how hard the latter part can be at first -- it's such a novel concept).

Reinhard