Boy that went by fast! 21 days tomorrow!

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

angelka71

Boy that went by fast! 21 days tomorrow!

Post by angelka71 » Wed May 07, 2008 5:16 am

I think this is the first time I've ever stuck with a diet for this long so that in itself makes me feel really good.

Usually when I'm on a diet, I weigh myself several times and if I've lost weight I feel great and decide to celebrate (with food) or I haven't lost anything , get depressed and comfort myself (with food). So usually, either way I haven't had any lasting sucess.

That's why getting to 21 days has been so important to me...I've learned that I'm actually NOT hopeless. LOL!

I've tried to stay away from the scale and I did for a while but I've been sneaking a few peeks here and there. I haven't lost any weight (haven't gained either) but somehow, amazingly, I'm not bummed about it. I keep thinking to myself, "I'm doing it, I'm still doing it." Somehow just knowing that I'm still "on habit" has been enough to soothe my anxieties about my weight. Pretty cool, huh?

resting52

Post by resting52 » Wed May 07, 2008 1:29 pm

Angela,

Very Cool!

Resting

Meikmeika

Post by Meikmeika » Wed May 07, 2008 8:58 pm

Great Job!!!!

Isn't it nice to be in control?!

Meikmeika

blueskighs

Post by blueskighs » Wed May 07, 2008 10:38 pm

Angelka71

CONGRATULATIONS on "doing it, still doing it" for 21 days. I think that is the key ... just keeping doing it :D

Blueskighs
www.nosdiet.blogspot.com Where I blog daily about my No S journey