You are all amazing!!!

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

trytrytry

You are all amazing!!!

Post by trytrytry » Sat May 10, 2008 9:46 am

To all of you who are just starting and who have been here for a while, who are doing well and who are struggling, who are losing fast and who take a while to start losing - thank you all for sharing your experiences!

It would be so much more difficult if it wasn't for all of you!!!

JillyBean

Post by JillyBean » Sat May 10, 2008 10:53 am

Try: Very nicely said. You're welcome and thank you!!
Jill

The food I eat today is my choice! What price am I willing to pay?

"There are no failures, only feedback." ~~ Robert Allen

OrganicGal

Post by OrganicGal » Sat May 10, 2008 11:38 am

why, thank you :D
Creating and sustaining the No S habits are the only thing that will take me in the direction I want to go!

trytrytry

Post by trytrytry » Sat May 10, 2008 3:36 pm

I feel like I should add - Reinhard - you are a genious and we owe a lot to you for making noS public and giving as a place to share our worries and successes. It is the logic of noS that attracted me to it - it is your and everyone else's support that keeps me going!!!

Try-try

susieokla

Post by susieokla » Sat May 10, 2008 4:38 pm

Thanks!! I feel so lonely sometimes doing this all on my own and nobody really understands it. It's nice to come to this board and read about people experiencing the same thing that I am. :)
Susieokla

No S Diet Start Weight 10/6/08: 165 lbs

Current weight as of 10/14/08: 160 lbs

Goal Weight: 135-140 lbs

BrightAngel

Post by BrightAngel » Sat May 10, 2008 6:31 pm

trytrytry
Thank you, too.
BrightAngel - (Dr. Collins)
See: DietHobby. com

blueskighs

Post by blueskighs » Sat May 10, 2008 6:57 pm

trytrytry,
I want to ditto you. Everyone on the boards is amazing. I am certain I would not have had the success that I have had on No S to this point without:

1. thevaried and wonderful folks on these boards! and
2. the book

So I want to say that I agree - everyone is amazing and I want to thank you all for helping me on my journey,
and a big thank you also to REINHARD who came up with this, shared it, wrote and STILL writes on the boards!

My husband confessed shock last night that I am still sticking with it after seven weeks! He is pleasantly surprised! COOL!!!!!!!!!!

Blueskighs
www.nosdiet.blogspot.com Where I blog daily about my No S journey

Mavilu

Post by Mavilu » Sun May 11, 2008 12:10 am

On the contrary, Trytrytry, thank you for being so nice!.

DianeA2Z

Post by DianeA2Z » Sun May 11, 2008 12:30 am

trytrytry, we're here for you and each other. It may be cyberspace, but you are never in this alone. I wonder if Reinhard had any idea that his book and this site would have such a profoundly positive effect on so many people. He is a true blessing.

Don't ever be shy about coming here and venting, so many of us (myself included) have had the experience and everyone is so very supportive.

The best of luck to you!!!

Hugs,
Diane
Visit www.MaximizeYourWellness.com
(Ok, a shameless plug). I'm just here to learn how to say No to the S!

FarmerHal

Post by FarmerHal » Mon May 12, 2008 5:00 pm

I have to chime in here too. I am so amazed at the power of this board and the simplicity of noS (even though it's difficult seomtimes). I'm thankful that Reinhard by chance just put out a simple webpage about his diet idea and that I came across it. :mrgreen:

I am thankful to those who gave me nudges in teh right direction (like being tough withthe tummy toddler) and support (like my buddy Jaxhil :))

Ya! Good thing :)
{FarmerHal} ...previously Shamrockmommy...
Vanilla NoS... Making good habits.
Restart 12/2015, size 22
3/2016 size 18
1/2018 size 18

JustAnnie

Post by JustAnnie » Mon May 12, 2008 5:07 pm

I love that you can stay on this program and still eat out with friends and family and not have it be evident that you are on a "diet" or "eating program". I don't tell anyone I'm doing it, unless I think that they could benefit from it too.

Sometimes I stay away for a month or two but when I feel the need to check in, I always know there will be supportive, friendly people waiting for me here. It's a nice "coming home" feeling. :D
Just Annie

You Can't Fail Until You Quit Trying