I can see my waist now!!!!

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

susieokla

I can see my waist now!!!!

Post by susieokla » Sat May 17, 2008 2:03 pm

Well, what do you know...I do have a waist! Now to work on the hips.......

I just absolutely love this plan!!! To me this is not a diet it is a lifestyle that I intend to stick with the rest of my life. I never thought I could do this, I never thought I could go all day without shoving food in my mouth every 30 minutes because I thought I had to have it, that I would get sick if I didn't eat, that I needed it to survive. I know now that I do not. Food is fuel for my body to function correctly, food is not my life, there are far more important things to spend my time on.

I just thank God for finding out about this plan. I never would've if my daughter hadn't had a dentist appointment and I just happened to pick up the Woman's World magazine sitting there and flipped through it. I ordered the book yesterday, can't wait to get it.

Anyways, that's my ramblings for today. I hope everbody has a great weekend!

No S Diet Start Weight 10/6/08: 165 lbs

Current weight as of 10/14/08: 160 lbs

Goal Weight: 135-140 lbs

JillyBean

Post by JillyBean » Sat May 17, 2008 2:27 pm

"Well, what do you know?"

Cool, isn't it?
Jill

The food I eat today is my choice! What price am I willing to pay?

"There are no failures, only feedback." ~~ Robert Allen

CatholicCajun

Re: I can see my waist now!!!!

Post by CatholicCajun » Sat May 17, 2008 2:45 pm

susieokla wrote:Well, what do you know...I do have a waist! Now to work on the hips.......

I just absolutely love this plan!!! To me this is not a diet it is a lifestyle that I intend to stick with the rest of my life. I never thought I could do this, I never thought I could go all day without shoving food in my mouth every 30 minutes because I thought I had to have it, that I would get sick if I didn't eat, that I needed it to survive. I know now that I do not. Food is fuel for my body to function correctly, food is not my life, there are far more important things to spend my time on.

I just thank God for finding out about this plan. I never would've if my daughter hadn't had a dentist appointment and I just happened to pick up the Woman's World magazine sitting there and flipped through it. I ordered the book yesterday, can't wait to get it.

Anyways, that's my ramblings for today. I hope everbody has a great weekend!
Isn't it wonderful to know that God has His hand in everything? He led you to this plan. This is such a wonderful plan. It is simple and, I don't know about you, but, it is nice being free with my conscience and apetitie always being in conflict. I thank God everyday for this plan and hope that Reindhard receives a blessing for every pound that is lost on his system. Have a blessed day.
Je'sus, j'Ai Confiance dans Vous

Tulsa

Post by Tulsa » Sat May 17, 2008 2:46 pm

Great job! Just keep it up and don't look back.

Tulsa

noSer

Post by noSer » Sat May 17, 2008 3:37 pm

Way to go, Susie!

I'm with you and Catholic Cajun. I know this eating plan is an answer to prayers. I've got a long way to go, but for the first time in my adult life I've got hope and have found something that I could stick with.

Have a great day!
It's more of a waste around the waist than it is in the garbage pail.
Beginning again 04/19
April 2019: 242 :(
July 29, 2019 218.5
Aug 5, 2019 220.5
Oct 28, 2019 205.5
Nov 11, 2019 203

rose

Post by rose » Sat May 17, 2008 4:59 pm

That's great susie :D
I am very jealous :evil: because my body shape does not show any waist (even when I was a lean teenager who thought she was fat!)
Started NoS Jan 07 at 74.5kg (164 lbs, BMI 26.7)
Stable since Jan 08 at 64kg (141 lbs, BMI 23)
My progress chart

JustAnnie

Post by JustAnnie » Sat May 17, 2008 5:12 pm

Congrats Susie!! I'm glad you reacquainted yourself with your waist. I'm sure it will stick around now that you have dedicated yourself to NOSing for life. :D
Just Annie

You Can't Fail Until You Quit Trying

susieokla

Post by susieokla » Sat May 17, 2008 7:33 pm

rose wrote:That's great susie :D
I am very jealous :evil: because my body shape does not show any waist (even when I was a lean teenager who thought she was fat!)

Thanks Rose. Oh, don't be jealous, I have plenty of butt, hips & thighs to make up for my shrinking waist. I am a classic pear shape, little on top, big on bottom. The first place I lose weight is on the top, just isn't right. :roll:
Susieokla

No S Diet Start Weight 10/6/08: 165 lbs

Current weight as of 10/14/08: 160 lbs

Goal Weight: 135-140 lbs

blueskighs

Post by blueskighs » Sun May 18, 2008 6:11 am

I just absolutely love this plan!!! To me this is not a diet it is a lifestyle that I intend to stick with the rest of my life.
ME TOO!

Blueskighs
www.nosdiet.blogspot.com Where I blog daily about my No S journey

Sheiler

Post by Sheiler » Mon May 19, 2008 12:07 am

Very Cool :D