AH Vacation, now back at it

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

MollyMouse

AH Vacation, now back at it

Post by MollyMouse » Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:08 pm

Has anyone noticed I have been missing? lol I was on vacation. I tried very hard to do what I could when I was away. Over all I think I did wonderful compared to what I would normally have done. I did try to keep it to one helping when I could and did not eat near as much sweets as I could have. I also did not snack alot in between meals. Came home and weighted and did not gain a pound. Yipeeeeeeeeeeee. Now to get back at it is always hard. But I will try, and also try not to be to hard on myself. I have read a lot of your posts and glad to hear that everyone is hanging in there and supporting everyone. Have a great Nday.
Cheers
Marilyn
aka MollyMouse

JillyBean

Post by JillyBean » Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:09 pm

Welcome back, Marilyn!

Glad you had a good vacation! No-S-ing is much easier to stick with on a vacation than any other "diet" I have ever done. Of course, I declared most of my days as S-Days, but even then I was not an idiot because I didn't have to tell myself, "Enjoy now because when you get home you are going on a diet!" For me the urgency to "get it while I can" is gone.
Jill

The food I eat today is my choice! What price am I willing to pay?

"There are no failures, only feedback." ~~ Robert Allen

BrightAngel

Post by BrightAngel » Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:21 pm

MollyMouse,
It sounds like you did really well on vacation.
Congratulations.
BrightAngel - (Dr. Collins)
See: DietHobby. com

blueskighs

Post by blueskighs » Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:41 am

Came home and weighted and did not gain a pound.
Marilyn,

I'll second that ... YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Blueskighs
www.nosdiet.blogspot.com Where I blog daily about my No S journey

drswife

Post by drswife » Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:31 pm

Hi, I was away too and decided to declare everyday an S day. Now I'm thinking that may have been a mistake because I weighed myself today and am 3 lbs ABOVE the original weight when I started this 8 weeks ago. :/

I'm bummed but am going to get right back on track tomorrow. I'm going to start throwing in some moderate exercise in there too and decided to eat lighter healthy stuff unless I'm having a specific craving for something.

I'm not sure if I would have done my vacation differently though--we were in Napa and ate at some once-in-a-lifetime restaurants including one amazing restaurant that served us an 8 course meal!

Oh well nothing else to do but jump back on the horse.

Congrats to you and welcome back btw.

L :)

CatholicCajun

Post by CatholicCajun » Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:45 am

Hello MollyMouse and welcome back. Congratulations on the successful eating. Hubby and I were on a "vacation", we stayed home and did projects around the house. We only had one S day during the week, we did have a sort of out of control weekend. Did not weigh in, our weigh in days are on Saturdays, so we will see what this Saturday will bring. God bless.
Je'sus, j'Ai Confiance dans Vous

susieokla

Post by susieokla » Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:43 pm

Good job MollyMouse!

I was on vacation last week also, for 4 days. I was bound & determined that I was going to keep Thursday & Friday as No S days but it didn't work out that way. But overall I did pretty good, could've been much worse! :roll:
Susieokla

No S Diet Start Weight 10/6/08: 165 lbs

Current weight as of 10/14/08: 160 lbs

Goal Weight: 135-140 lbs