Just found this site

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

healthymel

Just found this site

Post by healthymel » Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:57 pm

Hi! I stumbled onto the No S Diet site quite accidentally while reading a review of it on another site. I've been reading all the info for an hour. I'm very intrigued! I've been on WW, Adkins, you name it and still carrying around 105 extra pounds. Reinhard makes it sound so simple. I've know that I didn't want to count calories, points, fat grams etc for the rest of my life and I certainly didn't want to journal my food either. I'm going to give it a trial run and see how things go. I am a Type 2 diabetic and my doctor has told me to eat "frequent meals" throughout the day so I'm going to use the "loop hole" in the program and eat more than 3 meals.
Nice to meet you all! :D

blueskighs

Post by blueskighs » Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:52 pm

healthymel,

WELCOME!

just want to let you know I actually stumbled across the book before I found the website and the book is VERY HELPFUL... would recommend you getting it and reading it if you have the chance, it is a GREAT SUPPLEMENT to the website,

Blueskighs
www.nosdiet.blogspot.com Where I blog daily about my No S journey

CatholicCajun

Post by CatholicCajun » Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:47 pm

blueskighs wrote:healthymel,

WELCOME!

just want to let you know I actually stumbled across the book before I found the website and the book is VERY HELPFUL... would recommend you getting it and reading it if you have the chance, it is a GREAT SUPPLEMENT to the website,

Blueskighs
Bienvenu! There are really wonderful people on this site. Blueskighs gave you wonderful advice, the book is really good. I imagine that once your weight comes down so will the blood sugar. God Bless you with success.
Je'sus, j'Ai Confiance dans Vous

Jessies Daughter

Re: Just found this site

Post by Jessies Daughter » Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:06 pm

healthymel wrote:I've been on WW, Adkins, you name it and still carrying around 105 extra pounds. Reinhard makes it sound so simple. :D
Welcome HealthyMel!! I have tried all types of diets too. This "Thingy" has helped me to change my relationship with food and thus make the chioces that will allow me to lose weight and keep weight off. Stay on the boards and set uo a HabitCal and you will find that this is a very godd way to get healthy!
I call this a No S “Thingyâ€. I have never been on a successful “Dietâ€. My brain thinks a "Thingy" is a new way of eating food, a LIFESTYLE CHANGE.

HabitCal: http://everydaysystems.com/habitcal/vie ... &t=NoSDiet

susieokla

Post by susieokla » Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:47 pm

Welcome, you can do it!! :D
Susieokla

No S Diet Start Weight 10/6/08: 165 lbs

Current weight as of 10/14/08: 160 lbs

Goal Weight: 135-140 lbs