Can't give up

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

Gail

Can't give up

Post by Gail » Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:30 pm

I have been bad, been cheating terribly, but I am ready to start fresh this week. I want to see 5 succesful days before next weekend, I only had 3 out of nine, since I started on June 3. But I am ready to start again. I received the NO S book in the mail on Saturday, so I am going to read it cover to cover, keep giving myself pep talks and get back on track.
WE CAN DO THIS!

CatholicCajun

Re: Can't give up

Post by CatholicCajun » Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:58 pm

Gail wrote:WE CAN DO THIS!
Yes we can!!! I think the book is going to help you a lot. I need to order myself another one, I had one at work and one at home and I gave my son the one that I keep at my desk, so I need to replace it. I think going for small goals, like 5 green days in a row is a great idea, start with baby steps and you will get there. God Bless you with success..
Je'sus, j'Ai Confiance dans Vous

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:15 pm

Keep at it, gail. It can take many tries, but eventually it's going to click. And then it gets to be easy -- a pleasure even.

I hope you find the book motivating. Keep posting to the board if you need extra.

Best,

Reinhard

viggie

Post by viggie » Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:26 pm

I to am trying to get back on track. I'm going to listen to a few podcast a day and also start my habit-cal again. Starting in July I'm going to start doing monthly resolution. Let's try to keep up with one another and see if this helps.

Nichole

Post by Nichole » Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:28 pm

I had to start fresh last week after a bad week or two. My weight was slowly going back up, but now I'm doing better than I was before! :) So keep going and trying!
"Anyone can cook." ~ Chef Gusteau, Ratatouille

kccc

Post by kccc » Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:32 pm

Good luck! Just keep going - it will "take" over time.

Dawn

Post by Dawn » Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:19 pm

The book should help you a lot. I thought I was doing great the first month or so but then I read and book, and man what a difference. When I am struggling I pull out the book and randomly read some it and it brings everything into perspective.

Good luck!
Dawn

blueskighs

Post by blueskighs » Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:37 am

I read and book, and man what a difference. When I am struggling I pull out the book and randomly read some it and it brings everything into perspective.
DITTO!

Gail,

I hope the book helps you get back and track, I found it REALLY motivating, inspiring and it just makes NO S seem so DOABLE!

Blueskighs
www.nosdiet.blogspot.com Where I blog daily about my No S journey