25 day results...

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

OrganicGal

25 day results...

Post by OrganicGal » Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:53 am

In my new start to No S, where I refocused on everything, especially the exercise (which I call Movement with Purpose-MwP) habit, here are my results:

25 green No Scale days!!
1 red and 1 NWS No S days, and
1 red MwP day!!!

Wow, I'm so proud of myself...especially with the MwP (exercise) habit. It is always the hardest habit to create for me, but lucky to, I've got a very supportive b-friend that will go with me for walks and bike rides all the time.

I obviously don't know if the number has changed on the scale, but I feel like it has, things are feeling looser and I feel better, so on July 1st I will know if that number has changed.
Creating and sustaining the No S habits are the only thing that will take me in the direction I want to go!

noSer

Post by noSer » Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:50 pm

Way to go! :D
It's more of a waste around the waist than it is in the garbage pail.
Beginning again 04/19
April 2019: 242 :(
July 29, 2019 218.5
Aug 5, 2019 220.5
Oct 28, 2019 205.5
Nov 11, 2019 203

CatholicCajun

Post by CatholicCajun » Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:17 pm

Awesome!!! Thanks for posting this, it's an encouragement for the rest of us. Have a blessed day.
Je'sus, j'Ai Confiance dans Vous

BrightAngel

Post by BrightAngel » Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:40 pm

Good job.
BrightAngel - (Dr. Collins)
See: DietHobby. com

telltalemikey

Post by telltalemikey » Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:10 pm

thank you for sharing. very inspiring. keep it up:))
AMOR VINCIT OMNIA....LOVE CONQUERS ALL
(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨
(¸.•´ (¸.•´MIKEY

blueskighs

Post by blueskighs » Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:12 pm

OrganicGal,

aha! Mwp = Moving With Purpose! now i get it!

You are doing so GOOD! and not just that, while you are going through all your business stuff, AND selling a home, AND buying a condo ...

to me THAT is what is REALLY AMAZING!

So glad that you are here! '

BTW that scottish comedian I was talking about, Craig Ferguson, I think you were the one that told me he was on Drew Carey show, well apparently he went to Canada last weekend to do a show and he has been talking all this past week about how great you Canadians are,

he was like "I think we should invite them down for dinner." you know with a scottish accent, it was really cute, anyway, made me think of you!!!!!!

Blueskighs
www.nosdiet.blogspot.com Where I blog daily about my No S journey

OrganicGal

Post by OrganicGal » Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:45 pm

Thanks everyone for the good wishes! I get so inspired reading everyone's posts on here every day. I'm not sure my b-friend understands the appeal, but he just lets me do my thing and supports me in which ever way I need him to.

And blue....I would definitely come down to california to have dinner with you and Craig Ferguson! :D
And yes it was me who told you he used to be on the Drew Carey show.
Creating and sustaining the No S habits are the only thing that will take me in the direction I want to go!

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:23 pm

Congratulations!

You're right to be proud. These are impressive numbers -- and just the ones you should be focusing on.

May your N-days continue to be green,

Reinhard

blueskighs

Post by blueskighs » Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:57 am

OrganicGal,

we should do that in the future, come down for dinner and we can drive to LA and go the Late Late Show .... oh my gosh!

THAT WOULD BE FUN :D !

Blueskighs

OrganicGal

Post by OrganicGal » Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:10 pm

That would be the trip of a life time for me blue....and I would love every minute of it. I've always wanted to visit California...not necessarily Hollywood...but California!

la_loser

Craig Ferguson show

Post by la_loser » Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:07 pm

I realize this is a bit off your original topic, but had to comment on your Craig Ferguson show exchanges.

You would have a blast; we went to LA a couple of summers ago (btw-my username does not refer to Los Angeles) and I had managed to get us tickets to his show. It was a long wait that afternoon (they tape it at 4:00ish) even with tickets, but a cool experience. It's amusing how they have someone come out early and "train the audience" about how/when to laugh, cheer, etc.
"The Price Is Right" taped right before it so all of those audience members came out as we were going in.

If you were to decide to go, send me a message and I'll look up the ticket outlet we went through. It turned out to be reliable. (I understand some of the online outlets don't follow through very well.) Tickets are free-but you have to reserve the spots ahead.

If you do go to LA, don't miss the Getty Museum.

8)

blueskighs

Post by blueskighs » Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:49 pm

laloser,

i just discovered the craig ferguson show a few months ago ... how many years has he been on?
I tape it and watch it while i make and eat breakfast,
it is a great way to start the day,
a few giggles and laughs,
better than cuppa joe!

so .......... OrganicGal when I finish my PROJECT and you get your store up and running we should do this!

Blueskighs