Already Seeing Results!

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

anovelgirl

Already Seeing Results!

Post by anovelgirl » Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:13 pm

(I have to first kick in here - I'm not weighing on a scale, so I don't know what I've lost in poundage.)

My son and I are both seeing a difference in our midsections. I can really tell on him, and it wasn't until last night that I started looking and realized, I can tell on me, too. It's like we've both collectively shrunk in size. Not so much that one section of our bodies are smaller - as a whole, we seem smaller.

I noticed, too, on my way to PT yesterday, my cardio pants were looser, and my t-shirt wasn't as tight around my midsection. No huge changes - I'm not in a smaller size yet, but there's definitely more room!

All of this, and I just nearly declared yesterday as a late minute "S" day...
Yet, seeing the difference in how my clothes fit, I stuck to my guns and finished up the day a little sloppy, but not bad. I had to use a virtual plate for lunch, because of our hectic day schedule with PT and whatnot.

Just wanted to post for those who are afraid this way of eating doesn't work... I'm seeing a reduction in overall hunger, my plates are filling me up faster and with less food, and my clothes are feeling more comfy ~ obviously changes are taking effect!

tgp157

Post by tgp157 » Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:40 pm

Congratulations!!! Isn't it great--don't you love the freedom??!!!
Just wanted to post for those who are afraid this way of eating doesn't work... I'm seeing a reduction in overall hunger, my plates are filling me up faster and with less food, and my clothes are feeling more comfy ~ obviously changes are taking effect!
I totally agree about how you have a reduction in hunger & end up eating less at mealtime. It's amazing really.
Pam
A Success Story in the Making
NoS-ing since 6/1/09

Mavilu

Re: Already Seeing Results!

Post by Mavilu » Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:01 am

anovelgirl wrote: All of this, and I just nearly declared yesterday as a late minute "S" day...
Yet, seeing the difference in how my clothes fit, I stuck to my guns and finished up the day a little sloppy, but not bad.
Awsome, good job!

blueskighs

Post by blueskighs » Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:54 am

anovelgirl,

that is great!

Blueskighs
www.nosdiet.blogspot.com Where I blog daily about my No S journey