Brand new & first day

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

Greeneyez

Brand new & first day

Post by Greeneyez » Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:09 am

This is my first day on the "diet". Is this really a diet? For me, I know the challenge will be sweets and not eating after dinner. Other than that....this is easy (so far!).

Just wanted to check in and see if those of you who are experienced have any advice for this newbie!!

Looking forward to meeting you all!! :D

kccc

Post by kccc » Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:26 am

Welcome!

Cruise the forum - there's a lot of "new advice" on here. The biggest one is really read the book, if you haven't already!

Best of luck!

OrganicGal

Post by OrganicGal » Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:12 am

Yes welcome greeneyez...the best advice I would give you is read the book...and keep it simple to start....don't start tweaking things until you have a good hold on the habits.
Creating and sustaining the No S habits are the only thing that will take me in the direction I want to go!

blueskighs

Post by blueskighs » Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:08 am

Greeneyez

WELCOME!

Definitely agree with read book and also using Habitcal is really helpful!

Overall the concepts are hugely simple and straightforward, the application is where it can get tricky sometimes. Being really strict on N days as Reinhard recommends has been really helpful for me.

For example, I am coming off a vacation which included several NWS days and lots of good and fun food, HABIT is what will help me transition back into my daily routine so food and eating (hopefully) won't be an issue,

Blueskighs
www.nosdiet.blogspot.com Where I blog daily about my No S journey