I was doing so well.....!

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

Hungry Girl

I was doing so well.....!

Post by Hungry Girl » Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:49 pm

I was doing so well today, sipping my H2Orange and eating my sensible meals. In the middle of the afternoon I just happened to be in Starbucks and just happened to order some pseudo healthy snack with cranberries. Even as I was eating it I could have kicked myself. But then I realized....just move on! I got back on the H2Orange and am holding out for a late dinner tonight with my husband. :P
Here we go again!

vmsurbat

I think you should rename your post...

Post by vmsurbat » Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:45 am

"I *AM* doing so well...." Sounds like you had a great learning experience and are forging ahead.

Bravo!
Vicki in MNE
7! Yrs. with Vanilla NoS, down 55+lb, happily maintaining and still loving it!

feelgood

Post by feelgood » Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:00 pm

One day, seen in the context of many thousands of days/meals, doesn't make much difference. You have the right attitude, in my opinion. Move on, postpone self-flagellation.

roseha

Post by roseha » Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:03 am

I went on vacation for a week in Newfoundland (beautiful place!) and what with all the fresh seafood and not knowing what to expect in the restaurants ... well let's say I had a week of S days! But I came home and finally decided to weigh myself since I was afraid I had gained back the 10 pounds I'd lost. I was exactly the same! (of course I probably did exercise more than usual)

So I guess it goes to show that one day or even week doesn't kill you.