What a disaster...

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

Over43

What a disaster...

Post by Over43 » Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:39 am

After a week and a half of Utah, Nevada and California I am finally home. I fed like a tiger shark at a surf contest. My eating was almost impulsive in nature.

It's good to be home now in my "environment", feeling comfortable, and hopefully getting back on track.

O43
Bacon is the gateway meat. - Anthony Bourdain
You pale in comparison to Fox Mulder. - The Smoking Man

I made myself be hungry, then I would get hungrier. - Frank Zane Mr. Olympia '77, '78, '79

CrazyCatLady

Post by CrazyCatLady » Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:05 am

I know that it is extremely discouraging to feel as if you failed to eat healthfully! I had a terrible week last week, too, but without the fun of your traveling! The silver lining I can find to this "cloud" is that in the past I would consume much more food, and not think about it at all! Now, since No S-ing, I recognize how self destructive this "impulsive" eating is, which allows me to make better choices next week!

We can do it, one hour, one meal, and even one day at a time!

Dawn

Post by Dawn » Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:56 pm

It's going to happen. Don't look back, just get back on track and focus on today. Remember you don't have to be perfect to be sucessful at this No-S, which works out great, cuz none of us are perfect!!!!
Dawn