I took a long break . . .

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

flipturn

I took a long break . . .

Post by flipturn » Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:28 pm

Hi, all -- I am back, also. I did quite well for several months, then began down that slippery slope. My biggest downfall was going overboard on S days and getting back on track on Monday. I went on vacation in September and felt so sad about being back home that I decided that I deserved to make every day as S day. Okay, yesterday was my first successful day, and I am hoping to build upon that.

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:54 pm

Welcome back!

Don't sweat the S-days. Some will be excessive. The danger, as you put your finger on, is getting right back with it Monday.

Reinhard

blueskighs

Post by blueskighs » Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:42 pm

Heya Flipturn,

good to hear from you! I really related to your being sad about being back from vacation. I had a vacation earlier this year and felt hugely sad about it ending and we didn't even go anywhere!

It is interesting, I have found "sad" to be one of the most difficult emotions to embrace, it's just so ... well, sad. :cry:

ANYWAY,
glad to hear from you,

Blueskighs
www.nosdiet.blogspot.com Where I blog daily about my No S journey

flipturn

Post by flipturn » Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:27 pm

Hi, blue -- I am so happy to be back and delighted to hear from you. Enjoy Thanksgiving.

blueskighs

Post by blueskighs » Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:52 am

Flipturn,

YOU TOO!

we made our shopping list today, I don't think I have EVER been this EXCITED about Thanksgiving, TRULY!

Blueskighs
www.nosdiet.blogspot.com Where I blog daily about my No S journey