HabitCal Questions

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

PDR

HabitCal Questions

Post by PDR » Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:22 pm

Hey, how do you guys mark NWS days? I assume I should just use the S day (yellow) highlight. I saw that Reinhart had a "special" category with his olympic medals, so I wasn't sure.

On that note, just how many NWS days do you guys/gals recommend? I have three different Holiday parties on N days this year and I'm not sure if that's acceptable. I'm having a lot of success lately (gettin' skinnier every day!) and I don't want to sabotage myself.

blueskighs

Post by blueskighs » Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:39 pm

PDR,

I mark my NWS days yellow just like S days.

In his book Reinhard suggests an AVERAGE of two NWS days a month ... the AVERAGE is key for me ... in my 9th month of NO S I have used anywhere from zero, one, two to four NWS days a month but my AVERAGE remains just under two for each month ...

I'd personally take your three parties as NWS days, this is once a year and its best to RELAX and ENJOY, I am taking FOUR NWS days in December,
one for last day of my husbands THANKSGIVING VACATION
one for CHRISTMAS EVE DAY,
one for CHRISTMAS DAY,
one for NEW YEAR'S EVE DAY,

I had a four NWS days in September as well, we have LABOR DAY, TWO BIRTHDAYS and more VACATION,
but in June and August I took zero, and October and November I took one,
you get the picture :wink:

I think its helpful to use your NWS days in a way that satisfies you and your family relationships,

Blueskighs
www.nosdiet.blogspot.com Where I blog daily about my No S journey