Merry Christmas!

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

wosnes

Merry Christmas!

Post by wosnes » Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:25 am

Merry Christmas Everyone!!
"That which we persist in doing becomes easier for us to do. Not that the nature of the thing itself has changed but our power to do it is increased." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

"You are what you eat -- so don't be Fast, Easy, Cheap or Fake."

Mavilu

Post by Mavilu » Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:08 am

Merry Christmas!, we celebrate Christmas Eve in our home as per latin tradition, so tonight is our big dinner.
Enjoy you S Day everyone!.

kccc

Post by kccc » Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:52 am

Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas Eve and a Merry Christmas (or Happy Hanukkah, or Solstice, or whatever winter holiday holds family and love and cheer for you).

la_loser

It's a Wonderful No S Life!

Post by la_loser » Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:02 am

And a lovely holiday to all of you. My excuse for being online is that we're having our "official" Christmas Eve and Day on Friday and Saturday because that's when our kids can be in town for a three day weekend. (A good thing really because I can spend Christmas Day wrapping all the loot for the 4 year old!)

It's interesting and heartwarming to me how much of a family this group is. Even though I've only been doing this thing for a few months, I really feel as though I know many of you really well - even I wouldn't recognize most of you on the street if you were there!

And thanks for Reinhard for coming up with this whole system that has brought us all together and allowed us to support one another.

Enjoy your holidays-however you may celebrate them! And I must go back to Bedford Falls for the upteenth time this season-I just can't get enough of "Teacher says, everytime a bell rings, an angel gets his wings!" It is indeed a wonderful life!
LA Loser. . . well on my way to becoming an LA Winner. :lol:

BrightAngel

Post by BrightAngel » Thu Dec 25, 2008 3:57 pm

Hi Guys, Merry Christmas.
BrightAngel - (Dr. Collins)
See: DietHobby. com

BuckeyePink

Post by BuckeyePink » Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:37 pm

Merry Everything, Everybody!

8)
Finally giving up on Dieting!

connorcream

Post by connorcream » Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:20 pm

Merry Christmas to you all. I too enjoy this site and I love nos. So does DH. Not that he needs it, he lives nos, he is glad I am not doing SAD.
connorcream
5'8.5"
48 yrs
Started calorie counting
10/6/2009
start/current
192/mid 120's maintaining
Maintaining a year

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:16 am

Merry Christmas!

Sorry for the delayed response -- was too busy celebrating.

We were with my parents in NYC. German tradition is also Christmas eve, so +1 S-day. My father in law is a rabbi, so between the two sets of holidays I probably have to juggle as many S-day temptations as anyone!

Reinhard