New to this!

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

wattgirl

New to this!

Post by wattgirl » Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:18 am

Hey everyone,
I just bought the book about a week ago. Finished reading it and i'm intrigued. It makes sense and i'm totally committed to do this. I have about 25 lbs left to loose. I've lost 70 lbs over the course of 3 years with excercise and eating well but i've plateaud. I can't help but think that maybe it's too much snacking or too many calories going in. I'm not gaining but not loosing anymore so i'm excited to try this program. I like that it's adaptable to your individual dietary preferences. Any words of wisdom for a newbie as i start this journey?
Live, love, laugh!

Spook

Post by Spook » Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:08 am

Hi Wattgirl, welcome to no S!

Sounds like you've done amazingly well over the past 3 years - I can't offer any words of wisdom except to make the most of the bulletin board, it's full of great people who will give you lots of helpful advice & encouragement.

MerryKat

Post by MerryKat » Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:01 am

Welcome Wattgirl

CONGATULATIONS on the weight already lost.

I would suggest you follow Vanilla No S (ie. No S as written in the book) with no tweaking for 21 days. This really helps set the habits and makes it easier to know whether you really need to tweak it or not.

Hugs
Mo
Hugs from Sunny South Africa
Vanilla No S with no Sugar due to Health issues - 11 yrs No S - September 2016 (some good, some bad (my own doing) but always the right thing for me!)