Hi everyone! I'm back!!

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

Laff

Hi everyone! I'm back!!

Post by Laff » Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:59 pm

Well folks, this isn't a success story. :cry: I think this is my 3rd restart, initially started the program the beginning of 2006 (I think). I fell off the wagon hard this last year but am back and ready to go for the gold ring this time! Today is my first day and dinner is cooking in the oven. I don't think it has been perfect but I am happy with it. There have been no snacks, huge for me.
I just wanted to say hi to everyone. I see many new names and am excited to get to know more about you.
I loaned my book to my son, they have moved and my book is in a box so I will have to do some reading here.
Take care, back atcha later.
Gotta smile. Laff

Achieving begins with believing!

~hf

Post by ~hf » Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:21 am

Hi there, I'm pretty new to the boards so I don't recognize your name but I'm looking forward to getting to know you.

I'm not new to no s, I've known about it for about a year, but I'm not on totally on the wagon right now. I will say that Friday was my first green day in quite a while!! Whoo hoo!!! . . .

brotherjohn

Post by brotherjohn » Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:17 pm

Welcome back, Laff!

I look forward to seeing you on the message board!

blessings,

John
"Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand." --St. Paul

Read my free weekly devotional rural adventures at:

www.countrypreacherdad.com

Laff

Post by Laff » Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:12 am

Thank you for your encouragement. I wish you both successful weight loss journeys.
Today has been ok, no snacks or sweets or seconds. Next week I will start attending to portion size but for now I am happy with it. I did get a bit hungry between lunch and dinner but made it!! :wink: They tell me that feeling hungry is not a bad thing, hmm, I will have to review that in a couple of weeks.
Have a great day tomorrow.
Gotta smile. Laff

Achieving begins with believing!

~reneew

Post by ~reneew » Fri May 01, 2009 7:34 pm

Welcome back!!!
I guess this doesn't work unless you actually do it.
Please pray for me

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Sat May 09, 2009 3:08 am

Welcome back, Laff!

Sorry I didn't see your post sooner -- last couple of weeks have been a little nuts. Last couple of months, come to think of it.

Reinhard