Nos Diet believer

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

enmilto

Nos Diet believer

Post by enmilto » Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:27 pm

Hi

I just want to say that I have been on the nos diet for 30 days and have lost 3 pounds. I know that would have been more if I hadn't gone wild on the weekends. This weekend I plan to be a little more conscious of my treats. I love this diet. It is so normal to eat three meals a day. And now I'm used to not eating seconds or sweets or snacks during the week.

enmilto

StrawberryRoan

Post by StrawberryRoan » Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:41 pm

Welcome, that is a great (healthy) monthly weight loss. One that can be sustained....

I agree, after a few No S weekends, we seem to moderate to eating a little extra - maybe a treat or a dessert or a little bit extra potato salad but probably not C R A Z Y eating.

Your body adjusts to the healthy normal way of eating pretty quickly, doesn't it?

Probably because it is just that - normal.

Good luck on your healthy journey through life,

Berry :wink:

wosnes

Post by wosnes » Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:08 pm

Welcome and congratulations!
"That which we persist in doing becomes easier for us to do. Not that the nature of the thing itself has changed but our power to do it is increased." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

"You are what you eat -- so don't be Fast, Easy, Cheap or Fake."

enmilto

Hi Berry and wosnes

Post by enmilto » Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:44 pm

Thank you for your encouragement. Today I ate more than I intended to, but I plan to do better tomorrow. I intend to stay on this diet for years and years. Unfortunately we are leaving on vacation on Monday for 9 days. We will probably go out to dinner everyday. I hope that I can use the habit of Nos that I have learned to survive the time away.

Have a great rest of the weekend.

Ellie

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:23 pm

Welcome, Ellie! And congratulations on your successful start.
It is so normal to eat three meals a day.
Isn't it? Funny how many people seem to have forgotten this.

Reinhard

tarantinofan

Re: Hi Berry and wosnes

Post by tarantinofan » Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:29 pm

enmilto wrote:Unfortunately we are leaving on vacation on Monday for 9 days. We will probably go out to dinner everyday. I hope that I can use the habit of Nos that I have learned to survive the time away.
Aww don't fret too much! Ur going on vacation. U should enjoy yourself. Good luck on keeping ur 9 days successful!