No longer sick and restarting.

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

Kit

No longer sick and restarting.

Post by Kit » Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:40 am

Hello, i was here very briefly, lost a few pounds and got sick! I had flu...with a vengeance. Walking to the loo was a major undertaking so exercise was out of the question. So was shopping and I felt so ill....I ate what was in the house on the occasions i could get to it. I also ate what my hubby and teenage son managed to rustle up in the kitchen....sometimes....

Anyway i am back in the land of almost normal, I have started S-ing again. Food at any rate. As I am still coughing fit to burst whenever I walk more than 5 yards, I am not yet up to a daily trot on the beach.

So food, a new S diet starts. Then next week, all being well, I shall start WALKING on the beach, and as soon as I can without coughing I shall start trotting again. (I trot 20 paces, walk 40 paces)

Off to restart my habitcal agin.

Kit.

wosnes

Post by wosnes » Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:07 am

Sorry to hear you were ill. The flu -- any variety of it -- can be really nasty. Good luck with your return to No-S.
"That which we persist in doing becomes easier for us to do. Not that the nature of the thing itself has changed but our power to do it is increased." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

"You are what you eat -- so don't be Fast, Easy, Cheap or Fake."

Kevin

Post by Kevin » Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:58 am

Glad you're back at it!
Kevin
1/13/2011-189# :: 4/21/2011-177# :: Goal-165#
"Respecting the 4th S: sometimes."

MerryKat

Post by MerryKat » Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:05 pm

Welcome back. Take it slowly and get better before you try and rush into too much exercise.

Get your eating habits sorted for now and once you are 100% better you can get back to exercise.
Hugs from Sunny South Africa
Vanilla No S with no Sugar due to Health issues - 11 yrs No S - September 2016 (some good, some bad (my own doing) but always the right thing for me!)