No Logging

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

oliviamanda

No Logging

Post by oliviamanda » Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:23 pm

I decided to take the month of October off from keeping my food journal and weighing myslef everyday. With the change in weather I have gotten a lot less walks and I am really feeling like I am cheating, but I weight the same and I am following No S. I'm not using a habitcal. I am going to restart it all in November, just in time for my birthday. I really feel out of control without my food and exercise journal keeping me in check.
Habit is habit and not to be flung out of the window by any man, but coaxed downstairs a step at a time.--- Mark Twain

guadopt1997

Post by guadopt1997 » Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:31 pm

My birthday is in November also! (the 12th). I am planning to make that chocolate cake that was posted last week and bring it to work to share with my colleagues! It'll be an S day for sure!
Liz
Weight goal: less than I weigh now
Basic goal: doing no-S for life

oliviamanda

Post by oliviamanda » Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:08 pm

Happy Birthday to all the October and November No S ers!
Mine is Nov 5, Guyfawke's day... like in V for Vendetta!
Habit is habit and not to be flung out of the window by any man, but coaxed downstairs a step at a time.--- Mark Twain

buttercreampillow

Post by buttercreampillow » Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:11 pm

Thanks! I'm November 1, All Saints Day.
Natural Eater