NWK S days for no apparent reason?

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

Anoulie

NWK S days for no apparent reason?

Post by Anoulie » Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:58 pm

On the boards, I read you are allowed two NWK S days a month. I didn't take any NWK S days so far, although it was my mom's birthday on Tuesday :D But we didn't celebrate anyways, so it didn't matter. Are you allowed to have extra S days for no Special reason?
Because I think I'll really need some in December, even though I don't have any Special days that month. In Germany, we have something called "Christmas Market", where you have lots of booths with crafted gifts and food and stuff like that - I will die if I can't have my Schmalzkuchen! (That's a traditional German baked good you can only get on these markets, and I've been waiting to have some for almost two years now.)

They have tons of calories, like donuts :lol: Well, I usually don't go to that town on weekends, but I walk past that market almost every N day. I could handle it if I could just have one or two days where I'm allowed to have as much as I want... and I don't really want to ruin my green HabitCal (I started on September 26, and October has been 100 % green, and so has November so far).

Kathi

Kevin

Post by Kevin » Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:11 pm

I think you are just hard up against it. But if I were in your shoes, I'd probably do the same thing (i.e., take a failure). Who doesn't love uber-sweet donut-like things?
Kevin
1/13/2011-189# :: 4/21/2011-177# :: Goal-165#
"Respecting the 4th S: sometimes."

wosnes

Post by wosnes » Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:21 pm

Good heavens! Take an S day and enjoy it. It's a "Special" treat, a once-a-year kind of thing.
"That which we persist in doing becomes easier for us to do. Not that the nature of the thing itself has changed but our power to do it is increased." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

"You are what you eat -- so don't be Fast, Easy, Cheap or Fake."