Hey peeps

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

Blondie

Hey peeps

Post by Blondie » Sat May 15, 2010 4:30 am

Covergirl checking in :D

Just want to say hey and let everyone who might remember me know that I'm still very No S...the snacks and seconds habit is 100% solid...sweets creep in a bit if I forget to eat lunch and figure a snickers bar is lunch (ick, seems gross to write that!).

Knee is good! Running again, yay!

Keep it up, folks. This is such a sensible, sustainable thing. I know because Reinhard autographed my copy of the book. ;)
What Navin said.

Too solid flesh

Post by Too solid flesh » Sat May 15, 2010 12:29 pm

Good to see you again, Blondie, and to hear that things are going well for you. Your story in the magazine article was very encouraging!
Be kind, for everybody you meet is fighting a hard battle.

kccc

Post by kccc » Sat May 15, 2010 4:57 pm

Hey, Covergirl! :)

Great to hear from you, and good to hear that you're continuing to be successful with No-S! :)

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Wed May 19, 2010 4:01 am

And what a covergirl!

Sure she's lovely, sure she's had a great success story.

But here she is, years after the stardust has settled, still happily plugging away at the same old modest thing.

For those of you who are relatively new to the board, here's the full story:

http://everydaysystems.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=2660

We've had some murmurs of interest from other magazines over the last few months, but somehow I haven't been able to get it to click again. A Blondie isn't born every day, it seems. :-)

Thanks so much for swinging by -- it's so deeply heartening to know that you're still at it (and able to run again, too!)

Reinhard

~reneew

Post by ~reneew » Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:53 pm

I just wanted to say thanks! I read that article and filed it for later reading. When I finally read it, I started right away. It made me sane. Thanks so much!
I guess this doesn't work unless you actually do it.
Please pray for me