Gym Boss app

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

Brent_Corkins

Gym Boss app

Post by Brent_Corkins » Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:32 am

I don't know how many iPhone users we have here. And I know I am probably not posting this in the right place. But I found and downloaded a free Gymboss timer the allows you to maker different timers. So I made up a Shovelglove timer, so you can listen to your music from you Ipod and a timer all in one little package!

Kevin

Re: Gym Boss app

Post by Kevin » Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:45 am

I hope they have a Droid version!
Brent_Corkins wrote:I don't know how many iPhone users we have here. And I know I am probably not posting this in the right place. But I found and downloaded a free Gymboss timer the allows you to maker different timers. So I made up a Shovelglove timer, so you can listen to your music from you Ipod and a timer all in one little package!
Kevin
1/13/2011-189# :: 4/21/2011-177# :: Goal-165#
"Respecting the 4th S: sometimes."

ellgee

Post by ellgee » Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:54 am

That's awesome! I have a Gymboss but carrying that AND my iPhone was cumbersome when I was doing run/walk intervals. Definitely checking that out.

Laura

Brent_Corkins

Post by Brent_Corkins » Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:53 am

Yeah just got my iphone the other day.. finding all sorts of good thing. Found a Guiness pub finder, urban spoon the has a scope feature so when you point it in a direction tells you what restaurants are in that direction. And c25k has a app but cost a few bucks but sounds good. lets you listen to your tunes while it tells you when to run and walk!! Awesome stuff for free and or a few bucks . gotta love it!

ellgee

Post by ellgee » Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:04 am

Oh yeah the C25K app is great. I did the whole program but sadly have let my running lapse. I plan to return to it soon. Listening to your own music helps a lot.

Laura